Launch one EC2 instance with the following requirements:
Amazon Linux 2 image
- Instance type: pick up one that has 1 vCPUs and 1 GiB memory
- Instance storage should be deleted upon the termination of the instance
- When the instance starts, it should install:
- Install the httpd package
- Start the httpd service
- Make sure the content of /var/www/html/index.html is I made it! This is awesome!
- It should have the tag: "Type: web" and the name of the instance should be "web-1"
- HTTP traffic (port 80) should be accepted from anywhere.