Table of contents
No headings in the article.
What is important for an interview?
- Understand that interviewers are also human beings, so be confident, and positive before entering inside.
- Greet them with a smile and be polite.
- Listen carefully to every question and try to analyze the expectations of the interviewer.
- Be honest while answering. Tell them what you know and what you don’t know about that topic. Don’t give them chance to confuse you.
- If you can't answer something, just let it go. Don’t let it affect your focus. I’ve seen people getting selected even when they answered only 50% of questions.
- Understand that they aren’t looking for people who are just technically sound. The way you present what you know matters a lot.
- Take time to think after listening question. Believe me, it helps! Don’t jump to answer impatiently even if you know it.
- Ask questions, keep telling them what you are thinking, they will surely help you.
- Ask questions at the end if given chance. Choice of question matters!
Access below link which have all detailed Interview questions for Cloud/DevOps/Solution Architect programs.